Wednesday, October 13, 2010

BodyBack Day 4


As the sun rose this morning, I stared at a picture of Kaelyn and I when she was just a month old. I still had chubby cheeks and she still had her cute squinchy face that all so called cute newborns have (to be honest, I think they all look like aliens who have been soaked too long in amniotic fluid) but never the less, she is the most beautiful thing in my world.

I feel good, I feel motivated, I feel energized to take on a new day. At this particular moment I am feeling a little tired because we had quite a day today. I got up at 4:15 for BodyBack, then came home and took a shower, did my makeup and straightened my hair! What?!?!!? yes I did my hair and makeup! Loaded Kaelyn up, went to Stroller Strides and then proceeded to the pumpkin patch where Kaelyn and I's knight in shinning armor surprised us with his presence.

Daddy showed up and we got a ridiculous amount of cute photos of our sweet pea and of our family. So God knows if Kelly planned it but to have a workout geared towards pushing yourself to the limits for our little ones and then a fun cardio day followed by a family outing that will last in memories for a lifetime was PRICELESS!

This is what it is all about, I am blessed more than I ever thought I would be and I thank the GOOD Lord for what he has provided.

So needless to say, today was an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment