Wednesday, October 6, 2010

BodyBack Day 2

Soooooooooo tired, sorry for such a short post, but I am exhausted. Today's workout was awesome, we got started right away and went hardcore non-stop. As I explained to one of my friends, BodyBack is like Stroller Strides on steroids without the crying babies, just a bunch of moms pushing themselves to the limit!

It was amazing, I left class today knowing deep down in my soul that I will be a different person once I complete this 8 week period, I have already seen such a wonderful change in my life and I know it is only going to keep getting better.

2 comments:

  1. Jess, what you are doing is awesome. I have struggled with self image for so long and I really need to learn how to be happy with myself. I don't want my daughter growing up thinking she needs to drop pounds or thinking she needs to look like the girls in the magazine. What is important is feeling good about yourself and being healthy. Thank you for your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenn, it is really sad how hard we are on ourselves all the time. Even today, I woke up and I am doing so good but I just felt like crap. Like it isnt going fast enough, but I always have to remember that I spent so much time not caring as much and that it is just going to take a while for me to get in awesome shape.

    It doesnt matter what size we are, if we have red, brown, curly or straight hair, women always question themselves. There are those few women out there who just seem totally happy with everything about themselves, but I am sure they have their bad days too! :) Your'e a wonderful mommy and person and you are beautiful inside and out.

    ReplyDelete