Thursday, April 14, 2011

If This Blog Could Talk.....

It would say, "Where the HELL have you been the last 5 months!"

I have been given the most awesome opportunity to do another session of BodyBack, its sort of a blessing to me right now because Brian and I have ALOT going on and never in my wildest dreams did I think I would be able to do another session, at least for a while.

So I am considering this my makeup session, because last time I did BodyBack I did awesome, up until about week 6ish. I had some pretty crazy stuff happen in my life that shifted my focus for quite some time. However, in an attempt to get past those things and get control on our crazy lives now, I am going to push myself to do something that I am afraid of again and that is BodyBack.

Last night at our assessments, I weighed in at about 10 lbs more than when I finished last BodyBack. I have some work to do, but honestly I can say that I still feel pretty physically strong, not as strong as I was, but I am a little bit more confident in myself this time, although Kelly our instructor has reassured us that it gets harder and harder every session.

So I hope you will join me on this second journey, I hope to continue with this blog through to the end this time. But most of all I hope to get back to the person I remember being around week 5 of the last BodyBack.

I really miss her.

4 comments:

  1. I weighed in at the highest weight I've ever recorded for myself.

    And I sunk.

    And then the class started.

    And I sunk further.

    But I'll keep trying. I won't give up.

    I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy, we will do great, as long as we dont give up, then we win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You're back!! We got this Mama!! All together now - WE WILL KICK ASS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad to have my mama friends by my side, so we can support each other through BB, and beyond. Much love to you xoxo!

    ReplyDelete