Saturday, April 23, 2011

Traveling Classes

For the past week I have been worried about the traveling class that we did this morning at BodyBack. I have been stressed out that I wouldn't do good, that I would be holding everyone back again. Just like last time. I need to get over it!

So I started the class feeling really good, keeping a good pace some where around the middle of the pack. About halfway through the class I really started to slow it down and mentally I was doing this because I started to worry that I wasn't going to make it to the end without stopping.

That is my thing, if I stop, I feel like I have given up. And if I feel like I have given up I feel like a total loser! We ran the hill again, only once, but it was pretty brutal, when I had the idea that we were going to run the hill I slowed it down even more.

I made it through the class just fine, I was breathing a little hard, but at the end when we were finished, I realized that I didn't push myself hardly at all the second half of the class. I was so disappointed in myself.

I spend so much time talking about how much I suck at running that I try to make excuses for myself, I realized today that I can run without stopping, heck I did for almost 8 miles at the half. Now I need to work on speeding it up a bit.

I know that we are all on our own journey and I need to get out of my comfort zone. I need to pick up the pace and get a move on. So next traveling class I am going to make sure I push myself so that when we finish the hour long class I can be proud of finishing and not just going through the motions.

2 comments:

  1. So proud of you!! You are on the right path and you WILL do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. People who actually are into traveling in every way they know how things can be taken care of and also acadia national park tour takes care of everything that comes around me in major ways.

    ReplyDelete